The facilities at NPAC include four halls with computer, projector, printer, photocopier, wi-fi, video conferencing etc., in each hall which are made available to the public to conduct arbitration proceedings from 10 am to 8 pm, throughout the year except on National Holidays. A well-equipped library is an added feature.
NPAC provides the following:
• Court halls to conduct arbitration proceedings
• Secretarial and other support staff assistance
• Video conferencing and recording facilities
• Any services incidental to the conduct of arbitration proceedings.
• Half a day - Upto 3 hours: A Whole day- 3-6 hours (Extra one hour will be charged Rs.1,000.00. More than one and half hour, it will be charged as half day rent)
• Stenographer charges Rs.700 for 3 hours. Rs.200 will be charged for every extra one hour.
• LCD charges Rs 1,500 for 3 hours.
• Video conferencing and Video recording of the procedure done live 3 hours - Rs 5,000 and Full Day - Rs 10,000
• Refreshments such as Coffee/Tea and Biscuits will be served in the Arbitration Halls.
• Snacks and Lunch have to be ordered by you outside and it will be served only in the cafeteria.
• 30 days (or more) before the hearing date : No charge
• Rs 1,000 for half a day will be charged, if cancellation is done within 30 days of the hearing date.
• Full rental amount will be charged if cancellation is made within 24 hours of the hearing date.
Please note: GST is charged @ 18 %.