The facilities at NPAC has four well equipped Halls that include Computers, Projector, Printer, Photocopier, with wi-fi and video conferencing facility in each hall which are made available to the public to conduct arbitration proceedings from 10 am to 8 pm, throughout the year except on National Holidays.
NPAC provides the following:
• Court halls to conduct arbitration proceedings
• Secretarial and support services
• Video conferencing and recording facility
• Any services incidental to the conduct of arbitration proceedings.
• Per session is 3 hours. In the event of exceeding the time then upto one hour the rate would be Rs.2,500/-. Beyond 1 hour it would be calculated at per session basis.
• Printing Charges at the rate of Rs.300/- per session.
• Stenographer charges Rs.3000/ for 3 hours. Rs.1,000/- will be charged for every extra one hour. • Video conferencing and Video recording facilities are available.
• Refreshments such as Coffee/Tea and Biscuits will be served in the Arbitration Halls.
• Snacks and Lunch have to be ordered by you outside and it will be served only in the cafeteria.
• Before 30 days (or more) prior to the date of before the hearing date : No charge
• Rs 2500/- for half a day will be charged, if cancellation is done within 30 days of the hearing date.
• Full rental amount will be charged if cancellation is made within 24 hours of the hearing date.
Please note: GST is charged @ 18 %.